tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Stéphanie Cettou <s.cet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat login
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:03:22 GMT
Thank you very much,
I will learn more for this solution.
But all points of my "issue" list must be covered...
And the other problem is that the user should be access everywhere
(not only from their pc).

And I have an other question, how I can get more roles at an user?

A tomcat solution exist? Or I must in java programming? Or an other
"ready" solution exist?

Thanks

Stéphanie