tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Cummins College <cummins.grou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disabling http connector
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 06:47:33 GMT
Hi,

Regarding our question and intention, there is not much to convince.
Actually we have been given this task and we have no option but to do it
even though it is crazy.

We figured out a way to make the removeConnector() method work, ie we are
disabling/removing the http/https connector. now to create a connector we
are using this method.

*

private* String createConnector(String parent, String address, *int* port,*
boolean* isAjp,*boolean* isSSL) *throws* Exception

 So please could anyone tell us what to pass as the 'parent' parameter? The
address we are passing as "localhost" and port either 8443 or 8080. Are
these parameters correct?

Please do help.

Thanks