tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: DB connection error -Tomcat 6 config
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 16:49:42 GMT
> From: Propes, Barry L [mailto:barry.l.propes@citi.com]
> Subject: RE: DB connection error -Tomcat 6 config

(Looks like our corporate e-mail filter is removing some of your messages - I had to retrieve
this from the archive.)

So now we're down to this problem:

> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

(This really is an improvement.)

Now it looks like the Oracle JDBC jar is in the wrong location - it should be in Tomcat's
lib directory, nowhere else.

 - Chuck