tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: check number of http connection in tomcat
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 06:41:52 GMT
> From: chuikingman [mailto:chuikingman@yahoo.com.hk]
> Subject: check number of http connection in tomcat
>
> I use tomcat .

Congratulations.  What version?  What platform?

> I want to know how to check the number of http connection in the
> existing Tomcat web server ??

It's not perfectly clear what you want, but the netstat tool is available on most platforms
and will display all active connections.  The manager webapp that is part of the standard
Tomcat download shows the number of active sessions, and Lambda Probe (www.lambdaprobe.org)
and MoSKito (moskito.anotheria.net) can give you detailed statistics.

 - Chuck