tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat login
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:53:16 GMT
Stéphanie Cettou wrote:
> Thank you very much,
> I will learn more for this solution.
> But all points of my "issue" list must be covered...
> And the other problem is that the user should be access everywhere
> (not only from their pc).
Can you define this more precisely ?
Do you mean like, for example, from an Internet café using a public PC ?

The Jespa mechanism from ioplex allows for a "fallback" to a normal
login page if the domain authentication doesn't work, but I don't know
if in your case that is applicable.

> And I have an other question, how I can get more roles at an user?
There is an explanation about that in the documentation at ioplex.
Basically, I think you can use "user groups" (a Windows domain concept)
as rolenames in Tomcat.

Those rolenames have to be defined in Tomcat itself.
Have a look at (tomcat_dir)/conf/tomcat-users.xml