tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6 - slow response times outside of data center
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:54:06 GMT
Hi.

Just a very preliminary guess : could it be that different DNS lookups
are involved in the delays ? Obviously, "localhost" and IP addresses
don't need them, but maybe some of the connections between Tomcat(s) and
database server(s) are specified by name instead of IP, and/or use
different DNS servers, or in a different order ?