tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Disabling http connector
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:59:59 GMT
Cummins College wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We found this MBeanfactory method. It has a remove connector method. This
> takes argument <String> as the Mbean-name of component to be removed.
>
> We have tried passing 'HTTPConnector',
> 'CoyoteConnector','Catalina','http-8080' and 'http11connector'.
>
> Could you tell us how to find the mbean names of the connectors?

You still have not managed to convince us of why you would need to ever
do such a thing, as opposed to not configuring the respective Connectors
in the first place.
As for me personally, even if I knew, I would not help you, as I would
consider it unethical to help someone here shoot himself in the foot,
which is what your explanations so far - or the lack of them - lead me
to believe you are doing.