tomcat-users mailing list archives

From dBenjamin <...@mail.com>
Subject Re: Java programm to Shutdwon the tomcat server
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 14:26:09 GMT

I using customize icon to launch my application before starting the tomcat my
java program will check and then it will allow to start the tomcat otherwise
it will change the port and server will get start.

I am validating shutdown port using
Socket socket = new Socket("127.0.0.1",JVMPort);
		        	    if (socket.isConnected()) {
port =true;
		        	          socket.close();

		        	    }
If I check the port it will through the exception:
Mar 1, 2010 9:22:58 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer await
WARNING: StandardServer.await: Invalid command '' received
Mar 1, 2010 9:22:58 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer await
WARNING: StandardServer.await: Invalid command '' received
After that it was not receiving shutdown request