tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Propes, Barry L " <barry.l.pro...@citi.com>
Subject RE: DB connection error -Tomcat 6 config
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 19:47:37 GMT
Ok -- FWIW, I'm also going to attach a small snippet from the logs to see if that sheds any
light on the situation..

I'm also having an issue with a child directory and contents being seen. Getting 404 errors
from this, even though the contents are unequivocally there.
Not certain that the two problems are related or not.

Mar 26, 2010 12:37:01 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
INFO: Server startup in 3697 ms
Mar 26, 2010 12:40:19 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext reload
INFO: Reloading this Context has started
Mar 26, 2010 12:40:19 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesStopTimerThread
SEVERE: A web application appears to have started a TimerThread named [Timer-0] via the java.util.Timer
API but has failed to stop it.

To prevent a memory leak, the timer (and hence the associated thread) has been forcibly cancelled.

Mar 26, 2010 12:40:19 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig validateSecurityRoles
INFO: WARNING: Security role name service used in an <auth-constraint> without being
defined in a <security-role>
Mar 26, 2010 12:40:19 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig validateSecurityRoles
INFO: WARNING: Security role name admin used in an <auth-constraint> without being defined
in a <security-role>
Mar 26, 2010 12:40:19 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig validateSecurityRoles
INFO: WARNING: Security role name comply used in an <auth-constraint> without being
defined in a <security-role>
Mar 26, 2010 12:40:19 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig validateSecurityRoles