tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Propes, Barry L " <barry.l.pro...@citi.com>
Subject RE: DB connection error -Tomcat 6 config
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 21:43:40 GMT
Weird, though....now I'm getting an IllegalStateException: Timer already cancelled.

Wonder what this is? Or what's causing it?

Well, Chuck, I took out the     testWhileIdle="true"  attribute and that seemed to fix this.

Thanks.

I guess you thought that might be an issue? : )

-----Original Message-----
From: Propes, Barry L [GCG-NAOT]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 4:31 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: DB connection error -Tomcat 6 config

GOOD GOSH!!!

I don't believe it! It's now friggin' working!

Thank you all: Chuck, Chris, Andre, Mark, Gregor, et al.

I had one little bad validation attribute in the context.xml file, and that was throwing it
off.

That, of course, after all that other junk, and the other junk being the tomcat-dbcp.jar file
located myriad places!

Thanks so much for your patience and help!!

Regards,

Barry