tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Propes, Barry L " <barry.l.pro...@citi.com>
Subject RE: DB connection error -Tomcat 6 config
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 15:50:00 GMT
Really? Well, when I was implementing connection pooling in 4.1.31, I specifically remember
having to use  ojdbc14_g.jar instead of ojdbc14.jar to successfully get the conn pooling to
work.

I'll swap out the ojdbc14_g.jar  for the ojdbc14.jar and just use the latter and see if that
works.

Thanks, Karthik.

-----Original Message-----
From: Karthik Nanjangude [mailto:karthik.nanjangude@xius-bcgi.com]
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 10:59 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: DB connection error -Tomcat 6 config

Hi

Please double check the "ojdbc14.jar" size, Some times I find the jar files corrupt due to
various reasons.

Also check only 1 copy of this 'jar' exists in "/TOMCAT6.0.2.0/lib" directory and make sure
the same does not exist within the web application.

ojdbc14_g.jar is used for advance debug purpose, although it works try with normal ojdbc14.jar

With regards
karthik