tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gregor Schneider <rc4...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: DB connection error -Tomcat 6 config
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 18:25:46 GMT
ah. come on, chuck, why's that everyone is picking on my nick? *sic*

i'm reading and posting from my mobile, which is why i may have not
seen andre's post

cheers

gregor
---
just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you...

Am 19.03.2010 um 18:16 schrieb "Caldarale, Charles R"
<Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com