tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Crowther <peter.crowt...@melandra.com>
Subject [OT] Re: [Fwd: Re: Parameters disappear from PUTs]
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 15:42:00 GMT
On 9 February 2010 15:26, Christopher Schultz
<chris@christopherschultz.net> wrote:
> I've learned a lot from
> reading and participating in many discussions on this list, and I think
> you probably will, too, if you stick around.

I think many of us have learned a lot.  Sometimes it's been technical,
sometimes on how to deal with conflict!  I no longer use Tomcat in
production, but I stick around on the list for the interesting
architectural issues - of which this has been one, thanks to Chas and
the many responders - and to get the popcorn out when an especially
entertaining war breaks out.

- Peter