tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Diedler <adied...@tecracer.de>
Subject AW: Missing files for mod_jk
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 15:32:39 GMT
Hi,
>That's a problem - or a typo.  A 1 GB thread stack size is not possible.  Assuming you
meant 1024 KB, why did you think it necessary to change it from the default?
Sorry, it is 1024 KB, sure, just to fast tipped into the keyboard.

# List the workers name
worker.list= worker3,loadbalancer,jkstatus
worker.maintain= 60
# ----------------
# First worker
# ----------------
worker.worker1.port=8010
worker.worker1.host=k0.xxx.local
#worker.worker1.host=xxx.xx.5.78
worker.worker1.type=ajp13
worker.worker1.lbfactor=75
worker.worker1.route=worker1
worker.worker1.activation=active

# ----------------
# Second worker
# ----------------
worker.worker2.port=8010
worker.worker2.host=k1.xxxxx.local
#worker.worker2.host=xxx.xx.5.77
worker.worker2.type=ajp13
worker.worker2.lbfactor=100
worker.worker2.route=worker2
worker.worker2.activation=active

# ----------------------
# Load Balancer worker
# ----------------------
worker.loadbalancer.type=lb
worker.loadbalancer.balance_workers=worker1,worker2
worker.loadbalancer.sticky_session=true
worker.loadbalancer.sticky_session_force=false
worker.loadbalancer.method=Busyness
worker.loadbalancer.retries=3
worker.loadbalancer.secret=xxxxxxxxx

ok, I adjust maxThreads to 1000