tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Diedler <adied...@tecracer.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: Tomcat Cluster 6.x and HTTP/1.1 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 10:52:32 GMT
Hi,
I changed the worker list to comma-separated list.
My server.xml:
<Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="localhost" jvmRoute="worker1">

      <!--For clustering, please take a look at documentation at:
          /docs/cluster-howto.html  (simple how to)
          /docs/config/cluster.html (reference documentation) -->

	<Cluster className="org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster"
                 channelSendOptions="8">

          <Manager className="org.apache.catalina.ha.session.DeltaManager"
                   expireSessionsOnShutdown="false"
                   notifyListenersOnReplication="true"/>

          <Channel className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.GroupChannel">
            <Membership className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.membership.McastService"
                        address="228.0.0.4"
                        port="45564"
                        frequency="500"
                        dropTime="3000"/>
            <Receiver className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.NioReceiver"
                      address="auto"
                      port="4000"
                      autoBind="100"
                      selectorTimeout="5000"
                      maxThreads="6"/>

            <Sender className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.ReplicationTransmitter">
              <Transport className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.PooledParallelSender"/>
            </Sender>
            <Interceptor className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpFailureDetector"/>
            <Interceptor className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.MessageDispatch15Interceptor"/>
          </Channel>

          <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve"
                 filter=""/>
          <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.ha.session.JvmRouteBinderValve"/>
          <ClusterListener className="org.apache.catalina.ha.session.JvmRouteSessionIDBinderListener"/>
          <ClusterListener className="org.apache.catalina.ha.session.ClusterSessionListener"/>
        </Cluster>

      <!-- The request dumper valve dumps useful debugging information about
           the request and response data received and sent by Tomcat.
           Documentation at: /docs/config/valve.html -->
      <!--
      <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.RequestDumperValve"/>
      -->

      <!-- This Realm uses the UserDatabase configured in the global JNDI
           resources under the key "UserDatabase".  Any edits
           that are performed against this UserDatabase are immediately
           available for use by the Realm.  -->
             resourceName="UserDatabase"/>

      <!-- Define the default virtual host
           Note: XML Schema validation will not work with Xerces 2.2.
       -->
      <Host name="localhost"  appBase="webapps"
            unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"

        <!-- SingleSignOn valve, share authentication between web applications
             Documentation at: /docs/config/valve.html -->
        <!--
        <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn" />
        -->

        <!-- Access log processes all example.
             Documentation at: /docs/config/valve.html -->

        <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve" directory="logs"

               prefix="localhost_access_log." suffix=".txt" pattern="common" resolveHosts="false"/>

      </Host>

	<Host name="extranet" appBase="extranet">
        	<Alias>k0.xxx-xxxxx.net</Alias>

		<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve" directory="logs"
               prefix="extranet_access_log." suffix=".txt" pattern="common" resolveHosts="false"/>
      </Host>

       <Host name="akademie" appBase="akademie">
			<Alias>k0.xxxx-akadexxxxmie.de</Alias>

		  <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve" directory="logs"
               prefix="akademie_access_log." suffix=".txt" pattern="common" resolveHosts="false"/>

      </Host>

       <Host name="article_finder_admin" appBase="article_finder_admin">
			<Alias>xxxx-xxx.xxxxxx.de</Alias>

		  <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve" directory="logs"
               prefix="article_finder_admin_access_log." suffix=".txt" pattern="common" resolveHosts="false"/>

      </Host>
    </Engine>

My conf/Catalina/ Structure: (very host contain its own App) We make this to have the possibility
to access Manager App to restart every context seperatly.
Localhost
	Probe.xml
	Manager.xml
	Host-manager.xml