tomcat-users mailing list archives

From V Jayakumar <...@hotmail.com>
Subject alternate for ng.overrides.spring.properties
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:34:15 GMT

Hello

Am using Tomcat 5.5

Currently some member variables are initialized by specifying the value as

varibleName1=value in ng.overrides.spring.properties

For another variable say variable2, I want to the specify the initial value in some other
file say, /tmp/initialize

In otherwords,

variable1 should be initialized from the value specified in ng.overrides.spring.properties

variable2 should be initialized from /tmp/initialize
Could someone let me know, how to achieve this.

TIA.