tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: How to enable RMISecurityManager in Tomcat 6.0?
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 16:46:40 GMT
> From: Konstantin Kolinko [mailto:knst.kolinko@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: How to enable RMISecurityManager in Tomcat 6.0?
>
> 2010/2/7 Suman.P.S <suman_bgl@yahoo.com>:
> >
> >  I am interested to know how to enable RMISecurityManager when Tomcat
> 6.0 is running as Windows service?
>
> See
> http://marc.info/?l=tomcat-user&m=120156204111331&w=2

I'm not sure that does what the OP wants.  There is a separate java.rmi.RMISecurityManager
class that should be used here, but I don't think there's a way to specify that on the command
line.  I haven't yet looked at the RMISecurityManager code, so I don't know how it differs
from the regular SecurityManager implementation.

 - Chuck