tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: NullPointerException in MimeHeaders
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 13:12:49 GMT
> From: Bertalan Kis [mailto:Bertalan.Kis@razorfish.com]
> Subject: RE: NullPointerException in MimeHeaders
>
> I can't see any suspicious in that class, maybe you can:

The fact that the filter /sometimes/ chooses synchronization makes me very suspicious, especially
since the failure occurred on the non-synchronized path.  No failures being recorded for some
time could well be a function of the load on the system and the occurrence of simultaneous
requests.

 - Chuck