tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat cleaning up work folder by itself
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 23:28:00 GMT
> From: Anand HS [mailto:anandhs@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat cleaning up work folder by itself
>
> My webapp ( abc-web ) is located outside the Tomcat.

That's good, and I don't see anything amiss in your server.xml.  I think we're back to how
you reference these property files.  Tomcat is under no obligation to keep them around in
the work directory, or even to put them there in the first place.  Using the getResourceAsStream()
methods is the proper way to retrieve them.

 - Chuck