tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: test session's replication in tomcat cluster ?
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:13:16 GMT
Stephane Lorin wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I've just configure a tomcat cluster and i would like to know how could i
> test that and see the data were replicated on my second node.

I am sure that several people on this list are already busy sharpening
their knives to send you pointed answers requesting at least *some*
details of your configuration.

Before that however, I would like to join my voice and ask, naively,
/if/ one would take the question above as it is, and assume that the
Tomcat was the latest version 6.0.24, and assuming that the clustering
setup was correct, and assuming that there are only two Tomcats, and
assuming any other set of standard assumptions,
is there any general method applicable to at least see if it seems to be
working ?
And if not, what would be the minimum set of information needed to
provide such a method ?