tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Tomcat dies suddenly
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 20:45:07 GMT
Ognjen Blagojevic wrote:

> I heard almost the same story in the last company I used to work. The
> only differences are: instead of floor polisher it was a vacuum cleaner,
> and there was no spare outlet... :)

Now I am very curious, because I happen to have supplied the media
archive management software used by a very large broadcasting
organisation, where a similar story happened to the server running ditto
software (this was a few years ago).  Right after that incident, the
organisation in question purchased a second server and a second copy of
the software, and asked a partner of mine to design a failover solution.
Of course we do not want to name anyone precisely, but it would be funny
if this was the same incident.
?