tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ognjen Blagojevic <ogn...@etf.bg.ac.rs>
Subject Re: [OT] Tomcat dies suddenly
Date Sun, 14 Feb 2010 17:46:25 GMT
George Sexton wrote:
> There's a story in a book I once read where a computer system crashed every morning around
the same time. No one could figure it out. Finally, the head of IS goes down to the computer
room at the expected time. In walks a maintenance man who comes in, opens the cabinet for
the computer, and plugs a floor polisher into a spare outlet in the cabinet. When the maintenance
man activates the polisher, boom, the system crashed.

I heard almost the same story in the last company I used to work. The
only differences are: instead of floor polisher it was a vacuum cleaner,
and there was no spare outlet... :)

Regards,
Ognjen