tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat-Connector Support for Windows 2008?
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 18:46:44 GMT
dOE wrote:
> Will their be a version that is compatible with Windows Server 2008 Web
> edition?  I tried running the executable for 1.2.8 and 1.2.15, bith failed.
>  I noticed that the registry in 2008 is structured differently than
> its predecessors.
>
> My other question is do I even need to install it via the executable, or ca
> I just place the necessary files in their default locations and point IIS to
> the DLL?

I think we can kind of guess that you are talking about the mod_jk
connector.  If that is the case, then the current version is 1.2.28, and
the versions above are very old.
Have a look here, and try the latest version.
http://tomcat.apache.org/download-connectors.cgi

There are also instructions as how to install and configure it, like
maybe here on the left side :
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/