tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: More than 20 users not able to access the application...
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2010 13:59:08 GMT
On 06/02/2010 11:03, Munirathinavel wrote:

> How to configure tomcat to use more users concurrently?
>
>               I'm using Apache2.2 as front end server&  Tomcat 6 as Back end
> server.
>              My application is not supporting more 20 users.........
>              I'm not able to figure out the problem......
>              Can you please tell me the Apache Tomcat configuration for more
> users.

>                                                               Thanks in
> Advance.........

The spacing you used makes it hard to read.

Tomcat can support many concurrent users.  Your application probably can't.

Seeing as you didn't supply any other information though, it is
impossible to provide you with any advice.

Exact OS, JVM & Tomcat versions to start with, total RAM, JVM memory
settings, then some idea of how you know 20 users is your limit.

Perhaps log data or meaningful descriptions of the real problem.