tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Laird Nelson <ljnel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Still unable to get a heap dump from Tomcat running on Windows as a service
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 02:28:11 GMT
Another data point: people have told me to download the Windows .zip
distribution of Tomcat 6.0.24.  I want to point out that this is not linked
anywhere on the Tomcat download page.  The *base* distribution is of course
linked, and the .exe self-extracting-installer package, but I had to
manually add "-windows-x86" to cause the Windows distribution (containing
among other things tomcat.exe, service.bat, etc.) to get downloaded.

This was true no matter what mirror I selected.

Best,
Laird