tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bertalan Kis <Bertalan....@razorfish.com>
Subject RE: NullPointerException in MimeHeaders
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 13:25:08 GMT
Maybe, but I think this means that we should see the errors on all the servers and not only
some of them.
Currently we have 2 servers with errors and 2 without errors. It will change when we restart
tomcats.

Bertalan Kis

-----Original Message-----
From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com]
Sent: 02 February 2010 13:13
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: NullPointerException in MimeHeaders

> From: Bertalan Kis [mailto:Bertalan.Kis@razorfish.com]
> Subject: RE: NullPointerException in MimeHeaders
>
> I can't see any suspicious in that class, maybe you can:

The fact that the filter /sometimes/ chooses synchronization makes me very suspicious, especially
since the failure occurred on the non-synchronized path.  No failures being recorded for some
time could well be a function of the load on the system and the occurrence of simultaneous
requests.

 - Chuck