tomcat-users mailing list archives

From zé <>
Subject Re: Accessing a Tomcat webapp from a PHP webapp
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:02:29 GMT

Hi Chris!

Thanks for response!
I don't use any kind of authentication and, I believe that the directory
indexes are disabled due the HTTP 404 error returned when is tried listing.
It's just a servlet being accessed by a PHP script. The servers aren't in
the same machine instead of I told before, sorry. May be this the cause? May
the Tomcat refusing a connection requested by a script generated by another
web server, due a security constraint?