tomcat-users mailing list archives

From millerKiller <smille8...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Socket Error in tomcat, white screen in browser
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 19:38:41 GMT

Here is my port information in conf/server.xml:

 <Server port="8005" shutdown="SHUTDOWN">
<Connector port="80" protocol="HTTP/1.1" connectionTimeout="20000"
redirectPort="8443" />
<Connector port="8009" protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="8443" />

I pull up netstat -ano
Here is the only thing that relates to these port numbers:

Local Address             Foreign Address
127.0.0.1:8005           0.0.0.0.0

So it appears that nothing is using the same port, any other ideas?  (Also,
what is the correct way to respond in this forum, should I post message or
send an email to you?)