tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John McKaine <>
Subject Tomcat load context twise
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 21:59:54 GMT

Hello everyone.

The problem is fairly simple, but I just do not know what was happening.

On Tomcat server I have  virtual host and my application like this

    <Engine Name="Catalina" defaultHost="">

      <Host Name="" appBase="webapps" autoDeploy="false">
            <Alias> </ Alias>
            <Context Path="" docBase="MyApp" debug="0" />
      </ Host>
   </ Engine>

  After starting the server Tomcat, the context of my application is
initialized twice, I see it on logs.
At the forums encountered such a problem - advise to put autoDeploy =
"false", but it did not help.
I have tried all cases, but never got only one context initialized.
I would appreciate any ideas.

  Thanks in advance.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: