tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Munirathinavel <munirathina...@gmail.com>
Subject More than 20 users not able to access the application...
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2010 11:03:09 GMT

How to configure tomcat to use more users concurrently?

             I'm using Apache2.2 as front end server & Tomcat 6 as Back end
server.

            My application is not supporting more 20 users.........
            I'm not able to figure out the problem......
            Can you please tell me the Apache Tomcat configuration for more
users.

                                                             Thanks in
Advance.........