tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "A. Wolf" <a.lup...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't Disable Apache Tomcat
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 20:47:36 GMT

Tomcat is set to "disabled" on my Vista machine.  But it still appears in the
taskbar and in task manager.  How do I prevent it from loading entirely at
startup?  I've looked under Admin Tools --> Services, but it's listed as
Disabled there.

This is really bothering me.  I'm about ready to uninstall all Apache
services from my machine, as I rarely use Apache and I don't want it to load
into RAM at startup.  Any help on removing it from RAM, apart from selecting
"Exit" every time I start my machine, would be greatly appreciated.

Anna