tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jorge Medina <cerebrotecnolog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Including a file into server.xml
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2010 05:43:45 GMT
I don't know of any inclusion tag.

I had a similar problem with context.xml, I used an XSLT transformation to
add new <Resource>s entries during installation time depending on the number
of databases a user wanted to configure.  I used a dummy <Resource> entry
and used XSLT to make a copy of it replacing a set of attributes with values
provided by the user. At the end, I used another XSLT to remove the dummy
<Resource>.