tomcat-users mailing list archives

From WM C <doublecr...@live.com>
Subject RE: How to access files in network drive
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2010 11:15:43 GMT

Thanks for the quick reply - That was exactly what I did and it worked.

The problem is that now we have two web apps, each needs to access different drive, each drive
has different user access control list - in this case, running Tomcat using one user will
only make one app work, while fail another (for security reason, we cannot allow one user
to access both drives).

So looks like I have to run two Tomcat instances?

Thanks,
William

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/