tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Diedler <adied...@tecracer.de>
Subject Tomcat Cluster 6.x and HTTP/1.1 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2010 17:50:58 GMT
Hello,
We spend a lot of time to investigate the mistake, but I would not be found by us. We have
two Virtual Machines with Windows 2003 R2 Standard Edition and on every node there is a Apache
2.2.14 and Tomcat 6.0.20 (and tcnative installed) with mod_jk 1.2.28 (all 32 Bit) installed.
After a period (hours up to a day) we receive on every application a 503 error through the
Webserver.
The Apache seems to work fine, jkmanager, htdocs, server-info and server-status can be opened
and the apps seems can be accessed by HTTP Connector Port 8080.

Is there are any idea, what is the problem in this case? Any suggestions, what we can improve
to avoid this errors.