tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <Joshua_Korn-Heil...@ibi.com>
Subject RE: fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'libeay32.lib'
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 19:45:06 GMT
Where could I find the source code that calls it then?

Thanks
Josh

-----Original Message-----
From: David kerber [mailto:dckerber@verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 2:43 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'libeay32.lib'

Joshua_Korn-Heilner@ibi.com wrote:
> I think I am though, I'm sorry I'm not very descriptive but all I know is that I'm looking
for something called tomcat6w.exe and from what I understand it's supposed to be in c code,
or at least that's what I was told.

Tomcat6w monitoring app for tomcat on windows.  It's not tomcat itself,
nor is it tcnative.dll.

> Thanks
> Josh

is in C, the other connectors are pure Java.  Unless you are narrowly focused on that one
connector, don't bother with it, and just use a better IDE (or a plain editor) to fiddle with
the guts of Tomcat.