tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <Joshua_Korn-Heil...@ibi.com>
Subject fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'libeay32.lib'
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 16:39:26 GMT
Hello,
I realize this might be a stupid question but I'm just an intern and have almost no idea what
I'm doing and could really use any help. I am following the directions given on the apache
website on how to download and compile the tomcat native using MS Visual Studio on a windows.
I have already downloaded the native and OpenSSL and the APR. But I'm new to this and when
it says adjust the OpenSSL includes and libraries location it doesn't say where to put them.
I figured out to put the includes into the native includes folder but where do I put the Libraries?
Also it says to change the names of the libraries libeay32 and libssleay to libeay32MT and
libssleayMT, but there is no libssleay in the lib folder. Am I looking in the wrong place
or am I just doing it wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Josh