tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dmitry Leskov" <dles...@excelsior-usa.com>
Subject RE: Securing Tomcat Applications from Reverse Engineering
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 05:47:18 GMT
To list owner: I am not sure if vendors are prohibited from posting comments to this list,
if they are, let me know and I won't post next time.

Excelsior JET is not an IDE that every developer must have on his/her workstation. It is more
like a setup generator. Typically, a team of developers working on a particular project would
purchase one or two licenses. As a result, the smaller the team, the higher is the price per
developer. For small companies, especially for early stage startups that do not yet have paying
customers, this surely may be a deal breaker.

We have therefore created a special licensing program that has been working very well for
our smaller customers since mid-2008:

http://www.excelsior-usa.com/store/jetmb.html

Please do not hesitate to email me directly if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Dmitry Leskov
Excelsior LLC

P.S. The main information page for Tomcat Web apps protection is
http://www.excelsior-usa.com/protect-java-web-applications.html