tomcat-users mailing list archives

From File Send <file.sen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5 root directory
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 01:06:59 GMT
Thanks for important pointers.

I looked into logs folder but its empty. I have attached here the content of
ROOT directory. I made permission to read using property. it was not there
before.

*How to verify which userid tomcat is using and what access it has ?* I have
no access to admin and it asks me to install admin package. Please let me
know for more information.

Thanks,
Joesph