tomcat-users mailing list archives

From File Send <file.sen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5 root directory
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 21:16:13 GMT
Thanks for reply. Yes, I have default server.xml but I don't see
$CATALINA_BASE/webapps/ROOT anywhere. Can you please suggest what specific
configuration i can set in server.xml.

I am putting my page in $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/ROOT/ but it does not detect
it and gives me following error, however, it detects index.jsp which comes
with tomact. please suggest what is missing here.

HTTP Status 404 - /hello.jsp

*type* Status report

*message* */hello.jsp*

*description* *The requested resource (/hello.jsp) is not available.*
Thanks
Joseph