tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Disabled use of AcceptEx() WinSock2 API" error on Windows 7
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:40:46 GMT
> From: Richard Cooke [mailto:richardc@saratoga.co.za]
> Subject: Re: Disabled use of AcceptEx() WinSock2 API" error on Windows
> 7
>
> My Tomcat installer file says version 6.0.20.  I do not have a
> version.bat file.
> My java version is 1.6.0.18.

Post your <Connector> configuration so we can take a look at it.

You might also want to try Tomcat 6.0.24; my guess is that won't help, but it doesn't hurt
to try.

Also, the .zip download gives you a bit more flexibility in how you start Tomcat, so I always
prefer that one over the .exe download.  See if Tomcat will come up with the startup.bat script,
and only after that try to install it as a service.

 - Chuck