tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'libeay32.lib'
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 19:45:33 GMT
> From: Joshua_Korn-Heilner@ibi.com [mailto:Joshua_Korn-Heilner@ibi.com]
> Subject: RE: fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'libeay32.lib'
>
> all I know is that I'm looking for something called tomcat6w.exe and
> from what I understand it's supposed to be in c code

Yes, that is C code, but it's not part of the Tomcat source.  It's a GUI service monitor and
configuration utility that is actually a renamed version of the Windows part of Apache Commons
daemon.  You can find more information about that (including download links) here:
http://commons.apache.org/daemon/procrun.html

 - Chuck