tomcat-users mailing list archives

From jithu mada <jithu.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Data Binding in JSP
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 00:28:10 GMT
Hi,

I need suggestion on how to do Data binding in JSP's?

I have a requirement, which is to display the table data and the user can
add,update or delete the data to it. I am using and JSP's and Servlets.

I was searching online to find if there are any data binding frameworks
available which I can use, so that when the user modifies the table data, I
can bind it directly to the java beans. But only thing I found was
displaying data, pagination and sorting. I couldn't find much info on
binding the modified data.

If you have done something similar  before of have any suggestions, please
send it to me.

thanks,
Jithu