tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Brittain <jason.britt...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: Using Context/Manager with custom nested element
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 02:20:27 GMT
You're right that you would need to modify Tomcat's code to do that.
Commons-digester
would need to be told how to read a new nested element.  Without modifying
the code,
you may, however, be able to get away with something like:

<Manager className="org.app.MyManager" foo="foo" bar="bar">

.. where your custom MyManager class has String properties foo and bar.

--
Jason Brittain
Mulesoft http://www.mulesoft.com