tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Global JNDI resource loaded from a webapp
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:29:24 GMT
Hi Mark,

Thanks for your comments.
Please see my comments below.

----- Original Message ----

IMHO, if Tomcat *optionally* allows a web application context descriptor to define a global
JNDI naming resource, then it would be very useful.
In this case, I think it's doable to manage the lifecycle of the resource to keep from memory
leak.
This feature could give resource reloading feature in a separate classloader.

Kind regards,

Woonsan