tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Arnab Ghosh <gh...@glenwoodsystems.com>
Subject Re: Cross Context Session Creation-
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 10:34:19 GMT
> In that case -  suppose a session with a *D52869941C38BC234**
>
> CD9A940429C403A
> > * Id is already present in context B (forwarded from context C ). Now a
> new
> > request with same jsessionID came to context A . Then context A forwarded
> > the request to context B .then will it override the existing session Id.
>
> Nope, both requests would use the same session in context B. The chances
> of this happening are slim to non-existant. Session IDs are generated
> randomly.

Can I disable the session creation in context A and C?? Because in context B
, a request forwarded from context A should not share with a session with a
request forwarded from context C in any condition. This is my requirement.
How can I achieve that??

Or I can have a unique session Id generator. Id will be unique in all
context. is it possible??

Thanks,
Ghosh