tomcat-users mailing list archives

From fred basset <fredbasset1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Viewing JSP's compiled code
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 17:07:08 GMT
Thanks, found it.

What I am trying to do is access a variable from a forEach loop.  In
the example below I want to call a java function to do some
calculations on each "p" variable in the loop and output the results
of the calculation in the table.  How do I do this?

      <tbody>
		                                       <c:forEach var="p"
items="${model.projects}">
class="zLarge"><div class="StdTableDataLeft"><a
href="editproject.html?id=${p.id}" title="Open
class="zSmall"><div
class="StdTableData">${fn:length(p.travelTimeSegments)}</div></td>
class="zSmall"><div class="StdTableData">need to call java fn on p
here</div></td>
		                                       </c:forEach>
	                                         </tbody>