tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Disabled use of AcceptEx() WinSock2 API” error on Windows 7
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 12:47:12 GMT
Richard Cooke wrote:
> Thanks for your response.  Unfortunately this did not help.
>
> I did not install Tomcat with the 'native' checkbox ticked and do not have
> tcnative.dll in my Tomcat directory.  I also have the latest version of the
> JVM installed.

Unfortunately then I am out of my depth, and we will have to wait for
someone who really knows what he is talking about.
But the information above is helpful.
To insure that you get the quickest response from now on, it would be a
good idea to specify exactly which version of Tomcat and which version
of JVM you are using.
In the Tomcat bin directory, there should normally be a "version.bat"
file, which when executed diplays useful information.
(But it is only available in the zip version of the Tomcat download).