tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Aryeh M. Friedman" <aryeh.fried...@gmail.com>
Subject Including a file into server.xml
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2010 04:31:13 GMT
I have an Java based XML DB that keeps track of different configurations
for various sites we host and it is trivial to have it spit out a <Host>
entery compatible with server.xml for each site... the only problem we
have is how to insert the output into server.xml without garbaging
and/or having to parse the file... the solution I want to use is
"include file X here" but I can not find any way of coding that into
server.xml.... If it is compatible with standard XML inclusion tag's
just let me know and I will figure out the rest if not is there a
special tag or something?