tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Adding/removing hosts dynamically?
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:44:25 GMT
answer is yes, it is possible. Others have done it successfully.
If you want a place to start, take a look at host manager servlet
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/java/org/apache/catalina/manager/host/HostManagerServlet.java?view=annotate

Note, this doesn't imply that you have to do it over HTTP, implement it
any way you want to fit your environment

best
Filip