tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David kerber <dcker...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Securing Tomcat Applications from Reverse Engineering
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:02:05 GMT
Joseph Morgan wrote:
> http://proguard.sourceforge.net/

How much is it worth to you to protect your IP against your estimate of
the likely hacker effort to steal it (which only you can judge)?  Is it
more than the cost of that package?  If so, then that package is
reasonably priced.  If not, then you need to pursue some of the other
avenues to protect it that have already been mentioned, such as
obfuscation, etc.